18 Semi-Finalists have been selected for the show on 18 March 2017!
Grab your E-tickets now to catch the contestants sing and dance into your hearts! WA your bookings to +65 9825 3570. Tickets are priced at $12 per show or $18 for full show day. Limited tickets available for sale.
Sing, dance or both & grab the chance to win up to $1,000 cash + other prizes worth up to $300 for the Grand Winner!
We invite all kids age between 5 to 12 years old and residing in Singapore, to audition for this competition! Online or whatsapp *registration is required for all participants.
Send in your 45-sec video to us and show us what you can do to get yourself into the semi-finals. Make sure to include a short intro of yourself in the video.
Alternatively, live auditions will be held on Sat, 25th of February 2017 from 12 to 3pm at Multi Studio A - Aliwal Arts Centre.
Goodie bags await the first 30 registrants.
Let's groove and sing! Top 3 winners will get a chance to be featured in a video and a live show production by Green Media.
• Cat A: Sing Only
• Cat B: Dance Only
• Cat C: Sing & Dance Only
*Registration fee of S$8 apply per registrant/group.
• Kids can perform as solo or group of 2 to 5 members max.
• Performance time: 3-4 minutes per act.
• Music: English/Malay/Korean Pop
• Dance Style: Modern or Infused (Traditional, Cultural, Classical, Rock, etc)
• Registration & Video audition submissions ongoing till 25th Feb 2017.
• Walk in audition is held only on Sat, 25th Feb 2017
• Semi finals and finals are held on Sat, 18th Mar 2017
• Those shortlisted from the auditions will move on to the semi finals to compete for the finals.
• All semi-finalists must also prepare 1 additional item for the Finals.
1. Parents or Kids can register for the competition online at
2. Interbank transfer the S$8 registration fee to Green Media UOB Current account 392-3022-110 and indicate "Amazing Kids! for [insert BC no.]" as reference.
3. Scan or screenshot your receipt and email to us at email@example.com OR whatsapp to 9825 3570 with your reference details for confirmation.
4. Contestants must declare if they have won in any competition during the registration process.