What is it?
The World Cup is an event designed to bring the best of the best GT-Rs from around the world to compete over one weekend for big payouts.
When and Where?
The GT-R world cup is being held in early February 2017 in Palm Beach Florida at Palm Beach International Raceway.
What are the Classes?
We wanted to keep things simple so there are four classes for this event and three only. There are no weight restrictions or tire restrictions. We just want to see the quickest and the fastest PERIOD!
How is this different from other events?
It's different in just about every aspect
* BIG PAYOUTS
* Limited to 75 racers
* Catered Food and VIP area for all drivers and guests at the track
* Awards dinner poolside Sat Night & 4 hour top shelf open bar
* Discounted rates at a 5 star Hotel and Spa in West Palm Beach
* Free Driver entry in a drawing for a $10,000 Rolex Watch
* Custom Gift bag for driver and guest with personalized Gifts
* Bonus Payout for any car breaking the overall GT-R world ET Record
What are the payouts?
For the Unlimited ,Stock location and modidied class the payouts will be as follows:
1st Place - $5000
2nd Place - $2,500
3rd Place - $1,000
For the Street class payouts are as follows:
1st place - $3000
2nd place - $1500
3rd place - $500
How do I sign up and what is the registration fee?
please email us at email@example.com and fill out this application:
Due to demand we are going to require your registration fee be paid within 48 hours of approval.
Our mission is to create an environment for the racer. This event as you can see is going to be for everyone. This is for those serious about a private high stakes track event surrounded by your peers.