TUSCANY LUXURY YOGA RETREAT
April 22-28th, 2018
Treat yourself to a luxurious and unforgettable journey into your Soul in stunning Tuscany with Audrey Sutton for yoga, food, wine and lots of self-love. Located in the heart of the Chianti Wine Region, amongst the shade of a cypress grove, between the warm colors of ancient stone and the restful green of the olive trees and gorgeous vineyards, you will discover an ideal sanctuary to spend your yoga vacation in absolute tranquility in Tuscany, Italy. Owned by one of the most renowned Italian wine making families, our magnificent 18th Century Villa is ideally located just a 1/2 mile walk to the nearest town, Greve, and 15 miles to Florence. Indulge in Chianti wine, savor fresh homemade Italian food, enjoy history and the arts while also recharging and giving yourself the self-care and love you deserve.
Rest and renew at this all-inclusive yoga retreat catering to your body, mind and soul. Center yourself in your yoga practice twice a day with morning vinyasa yoga and evening yin yoga plus morning love & kindness meditation, as Audrey will guide you back to your heart in order to celebrate your gifts and reconnect to your True Self.
This is a transformational immersion into your soul in a truly gorgeous and magical place. This journey into self-care and self-love will connect you to your Soul, nourish your spirit, and leave you inspired, empowered and deeply transformed.
With its manicured fields, rustic farms, cypress-lined driveways, and towns clinging to nearly every hill, Tuscany is our romantic image of the Italian Country. Relax and unwind in our stunning 18th century Villa surrounded by the Folonari Family vineyards. Our villa is conveniently located near towns and wineries. Take a 10 minute stroll to the nearby Tuscan town of Greve (1/2 mile away) where you can shop local artisanal foods and stores. Ride a bike or even ride a horse through the Tuscan countryside sipping on wine or take a bus ride to Firenze (just 15 miles away) to enjoy the Duomo, Piazza Michelangelo, Statue of the David, the Pitti Palace, world-renowned museums & much more.
In addition to yoga twice a day, we will soak up the luxuries that Italy has to offer: food, pasta, wine, rolling hills and history. You will enjoy home cooked meals each day included in your price. Also, included in your price, you will experience Four day excursions for local Chianti wine tasting including lunch, transportation to Florence, San Gimignano and a private chef cooking class:
Mostra di più
EXCURSION 1: FIRENZE We will take a day trip to Florence, the home of the Renaissance and birthplace of our modern world, with the best Renaissance art in Europe. This excursion includes transportation to and from Florence, where you get to spend the day at your leisure. In a single day, you could look Michelangelo's David in the eyes, fall under the seductive sway of Botticelli's Birth of Venus, and climb the modern world's first dome, which still dominates the skyline. Where else can you stroll the same pedestrian streets walked by Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Botticelli while savoring the world's best gelato?
EXCURSION 2: SAN GIMIGNANO We will also take a day trip to my favorite hill towns, the most beautiful sun-soaked hill town of San Gimignano with its quintessential Italian experience: sun-dried tomatoes, homemade pasta, wispy cypress-lined driveways following desolate ridges to fortified towers, 16th-century stone farmhouses, atmospheric enoteche serving famously tasty wines and delicious olive oil.
EXCURSION 3: COOKING CLASS Join our local Tuscan Chef for a 1/2 day of Italian cooking in our private gourmet kitchen. You will prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Your chef will show you how to make fresh homemade pasta and you will have the chance to knead it yourself. You will also learn how to cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), "bruschetta" as a starter as well as dessert. Your chef will show you how to decorate your plate and then get to eat the amazing dishes you made.
EXCURSION 4: WINE TOUR + LUNCH Experience the true flavor of the Tuscan countryside visiting local Chianti wineries. Your tour includes visits to two wineries, each set in scenic villages in the Chianti region. Sample the most revered Tuscan wines, learn the characteristics of each blend and hear the winemakers’ secrets. Travel through the rolling hills and vineyards of the Tuscan countryside, stopping at two estate wineries to taste authentic Chianti wines and snack on regional specialties like bruschetta and cheese. And if you really love wine, we've got at least six tasting rooms and vineyards within three miles of our estate!
Unwind in this magnificent 10,000 square foot villa under the Tuscan sun sipping Chianti wine made from the Folonari family vineyard. Completely renovated two years ago, Villa Benedetta is a magnificent and luxurious Tuscan Estate built in the 1800's surrounded by vineyards. Visit the private wine cellar, relax by the swimming pool (size 40 x 16 feet) that comes with a changing area, full bathroom with shower and a dedicated wi-fi internet connection, and take in the stunning panoramic views, pristine silence and full privacy to connect with nature. Savor the delights that this region offers for an unforgettable and luxurious stay in gorgeous Tuscany, Italy.
The villa grounds are immaculately maintained and feature furnished shade areas dedicated to just relaxing while enjoying the stunning Tuscan landscape or dining al fresco.
For a VIDEO of Villa Benedetta Chianti: ***
Enjoy a short 10 minute walk to the nearby village of Greve in Chianti, which is considered the “entrance gate” into the Chianti region, where you will find several excellent restaurants, Artisan shops and the famous Antica Macelleria Falorni (a Tuscan butcher that has been in the same spot since 1729). You can walk, rent bicycles or ride horses to visit the superb tasting rooms in the gorgeous Chianti wine growing region, all within 1-3 miles of our estate, including the Azienda Agricola Montefioralle Winery, Castello Vicchiomaggio Winery, Tenuta Riseccoli vineyards and winery, and Castello di Verrazzano which also has incredible culinary classes.
For more DETAILS and questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
* 6 Nights luxury stay in private Tuscan Villa with vineyard, pool, park and stunning views
* ALL meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are included *(except lunches & dinners on day trips to Florence and San Gimiagno)
* FOUR excursions included:
* Wine tour + lunch - visit local wineries in the Chianti Region of Tuscany. Enjoy rolling hillside filled with vineyards, sip on wine, enjoy olive oil and picnic lunch under the Tuscan Sun.
* Private chef for group cooking class - learn to make handmade pasta and authentic Italian sauces using local ingredients
* Day excursion to Florence: Transportation for day trip to Florence included
* Day excursion to San Gimignano: Transportation for day trip to Tuscan Hill Town included
* Transportation to/from Firenze (Florence) Airport
* 2 Yoga Classes and Meditation Daily (no evening yin yoga on day trip excursions)
* Short walk (10- 15 min) to the nearby village of Greve for dining, shopping and local market
* Visit numerous local wineries in the Chianti Wine Region
* Visit other authentic hill towns and castles within a short walk from our Estate
* Explore and hike on the paths lined with cypress trees, sunflowers, grape vines and olive trees
* Use of the free WIFI
* Luxurious private pool with full shower, bathroom and wifi
* Welcome present
* Help planning your Italy vacation including maps, itineraries, Things to Do
* Welcome wine tasting celebration with Folonari family wines from the vineyard and heavy appetizers
* Farewell Dinner with wine, appetizers, cheese and dessert
7 days / 6 nights (April 22-28, 2018)
* Deluxe Room / Shared Bathroom (Double occupancy, shared King bed) = $1,999 pp
* Deluxe Room / Shared Bathroom (Double occupancy, 2 Twin beds) = $1,999 pp (SOLD OUT)
* Superior Suite / Private Bathroom (Double occupancy, separate twin beds) = $2,250 pp (1 left)
* Master Suite (King Bed) / Private Bathroom (Double occupancy, shared King bed) = $2,350 pp
* These are early bird prices to be paid in full by January 31st, 2018. There is a $250 price increase after 1/31/18.
Non-refundable Deposit to reserve your space = $900
Referral Fee of $100 discount for each paid participant
airfare to Florence
lunch & dinner for Day Excursions to Florence & San Gimignano
rental for bicycle or horseback riding. We can provide you with this for an extra charge
* TIP: Create a "Watch List" for airline deals, especially around the Holidays, such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. Last year Iceland Air sold RT tickets to Rome for $388 at Thanksgiving (Hope we get that deal again!).
Check out details at: